Free Central Heating in Bassetlaw
Good news for all households in the Bassetlaw area.
We have grants available for Free First Time Central Heating in your area. You do not need to be in receipt of benefits to access these grants. If your home has no central heating at the moment or at any time in the past you could be eligible to have a full central heating system installed FREE of cahrge including a gas connection if applicable.
A brief outline of the rules is below :
Low income households and vulnerability to cold
Below are the criteria set by Bassetlaw District Council for ECO flexible eligibility low income and vulnerability to cold qualification. For a resident of Bassetlaw to be deemed eligibility low income and vulnerability to cold qualification. For a resident of Bassetlaw to be deemed eligible they must meet only one of the four criteria listed below:
The resident has one of the following illnesses and has a household income of less than £35,000 p/a:
- Chronic Respiratory Condition e.g. COPD / Asthma / Pneumonia
- Cardiovascular condition e.g. Coronary Heart Disease, high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, poor circulation
- Mental Health Condition
- Musculoskeletal conditions (inc. Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc).
- Long Term Illness made worse in Winter (i.e. Arthritis)
- Blood conditions e.g. Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Disability or Restricted Mobility
- Neurological Condition (including dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, etc)
- The resident is aged over 60 and has a household income of less than £30,000 p/a
- The resident is pregnant and has a household income of less than £45,000 p/a
- The resident has young children under the age of 5 years and has a household income of less than £45,000 p/a
If you are in receipt of benefits you will also qualify for a grant.
Complete the simple application form by clicking the link below, call one of our friendly team free on 0800 0988667 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgClaim Your Grant Here